Class A or B Service Driver
We are a growing local business (Healdsburg/Santa Rosa) and we are looking to bring on new skilled service drivers to join our team. We need quality individuals who have the ability to function well as part of a team, along with effective organizational and communication skills to serve our clients efficiently. You will represent our company in a professional manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction while maximizing customer retention. Our specialty is septic/grease trap pumping.
We are looking for experienced drivers with a desire to excel and grow with an industry leading company int he service of commercial and residential water removal. Our service drivers will help meet the needs of customers/accounts in a timely, safe and courteous manner as well as navigation our trucks in a responsible and safe manner.
DUTIES & REPSONSIBLITIES
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections of company vehicles.
- Safely navigate company vehicles to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- Determine the customer’s needs for service and perform them as needed.
- Follow and execute all of Environmental Pump Services, Inc. procedures.
- Adhere to all safety requirements to perform services in a safe and controlled manner.
- Maintain truck equipment and appearance of company vehicles.
- Follow daily service schedule and instructions from route manager.
- Must hold a valid California Commercial Class A or B License.
- Must have a driving record in good standing and will be required to present a current DMV report with no major violations or convictions during the interview process.
- Previous CA driving experience very helpful.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a positive attitude.
- Strong customer service and professional communication skills.
- Ability to navigate and drive company vehicles safely and efficiently is required.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is needed.
- Have some understanding of California DOT laws and regulations.
- Minimum of at least 2 years of behind the wheel experience preferred but willing to train professional entry-level candidates.
- DOT drug testing required.
We offer great perks, medical benefits, 401K